Asharqia Chamber of Commerce, Saudi Arabia is one of Saudi Arabia's oldest and well-established service organizations devoted to the cause of promotion of the private sector contribution to the economy. The Chamber’s Vision is to lead the development of Eastern Province private sector activities and to be a unique service provider and facilitator for the business community in the Eastern Province. The Chamber’s Mission is to provide distinct & high quality services that meet the expectation of the private sector, and the effective participation in the development of the economical and social aspects of the area.
The purpose of this project is to revamp the existing Chamber website which is already implemented in SharePoint 2010 and needs to implemented on SharePoint 2013 from scratch (without migrating the SharePoint 2010 site) with new look and feel and more modules.
- An elegant look and feel of the website.
- Mobile and Tablet friendly. The website should appear correctly on these devices also.
- Overcome all existing issues in the current website.
- Allow for easy creation of event sub sites using Custom Solution.
- All the content and documents from the existing SharePoint 2010 site needs to be migrated to the new SharePoint 2013 site along with provision for new subsites, links, pages.
- An Siebel Service portal which will allow Asharqia members to login and process their Service request to a Siebl ERP backend using Siebel web services.
- Providing the Websites (English / Arabic) with Authenticated and Anonymous level of access.
- Recreating the Custom Solutions for Board Members, Timeline History with approximately of 50 yrs of migrated data.