Client is the largest Airline in India by market share growing at an exponential pace
Client is looking for a Document Management System implementation for departments which can accommodate large data and retrieve document without any performance issue. Client also need to migrate the current DMS implemented in SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 with best practices and thereby increasing the performance.
- Migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- 800 GB data migration
- Document level security for migrated document
- Scalable platform
- SharePoint limitation on content DB size
- Bulk uploading documents
- Bulk indexing of documents
Our technical solution takes into consideration Client’s current environment and long terms vision. The solution is proposed to be built using Microsoft technology. Based on understanding Client’s business challenges and requirements, we utilized the following features of MOSS 2010 to achieve those.
- Deployed, configured and migrated the MOSS 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- Re-architectured with Live site to store live data and Record center site for storing archived documents
- Multiple content DBs to ensure the SharePoint best practice
- Form for uploading multiple document with same metadata
- Option for uploading bulk document at a time
- Option for bulk metadata from excel file