Oman Air is an international Airline and was growing continuously expanding offering direct flights to more than 40 destinations across the Gulf, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Oman Air was looking to enhance the current intranet which was developed on SharePoint 2010 to latest SharePoint version and to re brand the look and feel according to their new branding guidelines. Intranet portal should also be catering the needs of various business departments to have departmental portal pages with required infrastructure for the Document Management System
Oman Air also wanted to automate few eforms and integrate with legacy applications
- Migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- Scalable platform
- Integration with airline applications
- Integration with IT Help Desk system
- HRMS integration for fetching employee data for eforms
Our technical solution takes into consideration Oman Air’s current environment and long terms vision. The solution is proposed to be built using Microsoft technology (Windows, SharePoint Enterprise Editions 2013, SQL server 2012) with minimal proprietary tools.
Scope of work.
- Deployed, configured and migrated the MOSS 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- Implemented department level sites and trained the department level power users to managed those
- Implemented department template to create new department site by
- Implemented eforms for IT Service request and IT help desk
- Implemented dashboards with data from core airline system
- Implemented enterprise and people search
- Integrated with Oracle DB